REBATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Findyournextapartment LLC is a free on-line apartment locator service owned and operated by a Texas licensed real estate agents. We are in compliance with all applicable fair housing laws.
- Any rebate offer is subject to the consent of the principals that our Texas licensed real estate agents represent.
- There will be only one rebate paid per lease, regardless of the number of occupants.
- Findyournextapartment LLC will not be held liable to pay any money to its customers in the situation where no commission is received from the apartment complex associated with the transaction.
- Findyournextapartment LLC must be listed on the guest card when visiting each property.
- Find your next apartment must be listed as your rental referral on your lease application.
- Rebate form must be completed before you move in.
- If you have a relationship with one of the property managers and or owner of the complex you may not be able to receive a rebate
- Lease term must be 6 months or longer, at a property paying a minimum 50% locator commission. This commission will not affect your rental rate or any specials offered.
- If you lived at the property before or are being transferred by a sister property, you may not be eligible for a rebate.
- If you learned of the property or visited the property before you registered with us you may not be eligible for a rebate.
- If consent to pay the customer a rebate is withheld or withdrawn by the apartment complex owner or his representative the rebate offer will be void.
- Apartment must be leased for a minimum lease of term described at the bottom of property description.
- Findyournextapartment LLC will promptly issue and send you a check after Findyournextapartment.LCC has received payment from the apartment community, usually 4-12 weeks after move-in.
- Findyournextapartment LLC is not advertising that these apartment complexes have a rebate. They are advertising that uptown apartment rebates will give part of it commission received from an apartment complex back as a rebate for that client using it services as an apartment locator.
- Findyournextapartment LLC does not guarantee the accuracy of any information available on this site and is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations. Product information including availability, features, floor plans and rent ranges are subject to change without prior notice and should be verified independently with the property managers. All prices on the site are considered to be starting at price range and may be more or even in some rare cases less.
- We at findyournextapartment LLC also disclose that payment of the rebate is subject to the consent of the party we represents in the transaction. And that the rebate payment
- is subject to restriction that apartment complex in question must agree to the rebate given.
- All apartment complexes in these transactions do not represent the tenant in question.